Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thing 13

Wow! This Thing really puts me on overload! Almost everyone of these tools requires and account and a log-in. My head is now empty of things to do and other important dates, but now filled with user names and passwords that I keep getting scrambled! Because of this overload I tend to look for one site/tool that can integrate what I need all in one place.

For now I've chosen Yahoo as my integrated start page. I like the look and flexibility, even though Google probably has more small things that I use regularly.

Of all of the smaller productivity tools I like Zamzar a lot because there is still such a need to convert file formats. The PDF converter is interesting for the same reason. I also am curious about the My Stickies concept...I don't think it will replace bookmarks as the web page boasts, but I do want to try using it and seeing if it is worth the effort.

No comments: