Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Thing 4

Flickr is a fun program to explore. When watching the Common Craft video, the one thing I had missed is the need to backup photos, with Flickr being one easy way.

I decided to open an account and upload some of my pictures from a Spring 2008 trip to the Minnesota North Shore of Lake Superior. A few pictures show the cabin that we enjoyed, and others showed the terrific view of the lake from just outside the door!

Here is the link to the photo set. Be sure to look at the the Details and Comments tab under the title of the set.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28985755@N06/sets/72157606447952684/

I will say that I ran into many confusing moments, especially when I tried to put this blog and the photos together. The comment area was very confusing, as you could place a comment with the set for add individual photos and comments here in the blog. I figured the above link was one way to see the photo set...I trust you will enjoy it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gary,
I too went to the North Shore...Last week!
Where were the pictures taken? The cabin looked like it was right on the lake. Very cool!
Here is my photo set on Picassa.